Sunday marks my 29th trip around the sun. I may or may not be in denial that this is my last year in my twenties. After all aging can be a bit scary. But my twenties have been pretty awesome! Which makes inching closer to 30 somewhat exciting.
Since this is my final year in my twenties I thought I should draw up a bucket list of all the things I want to do leading up to the big three oh. This list has been in the works since last fall so you may notice at least one item marked off already!
30 Before 30
- Go see a dermatologist
- Try paddle boarding
- Train & Run a 5k
- Visit the Outer Banks
- Re-learn how to sew
- Bake something vegan
- See the Cherry Blossoms in Washington D.C.
- Host Thanksgiving
- Get into Handstand
- See Charleston dressed up for the Holidays
- Eat Oysters Rockefeller
- Start a vegetable garden
- Go on a tree top adventure at Go Ape
- Learn how to make a quilt
- Host dinner party
See snow fallSaw that a few weeks ago! Read about it here.
- Master some epic smoothie recipes
- Go Camping
- Have a beach picnic
- Go pick fruit at a u-pick farm locally
- Get family pictures done professionally of us with Gus
- Go through a local corn maze
- Take Judd ice skating
- Start a gratitude journal, write in it daily
- Send some snail mail
- Get back into meditation
- Host a tea
- Shoot more film
- Go kayaking again
- Celebrate my final year in my twenties!
As I complete the items from this list I’ll blog about each one. Wish me luck!