Valentine’s Day is right around the corner which means it’s time to spoil the special guys in our lives. Men can be rather difficult to shop for. If they are anything like my husband, they insist on not needing anything. (Except love and a great home-cooked meal.) Here are a few ideas for Valentine’s gifts for him.
- Baseball tickets-A few years ago, I got Judd tickets to the his favorite team, the New York Yankees, play the Tampa Bay Rays in Saint Pete. He loved it!
- Dollar Shave Club Subscription-This is a pretty cool subscription! Each month, your guy can get a bow in the mail with blades for a razor. Check them out here.
- Fun socks-Target has a great selection of fun socks. Socks with argyle designs and even fish! If your guy dresses up, get him some fun socks to spice up his wardrobe!
- The Man Can-I love this idea! Plum Island Soap Company made a paint can filled with soap and skincare products any guy would love. Check them out here.
- Classic Vinyls- If he’s a music lover, he will appreciate his favorite band/album on vinyl. A couple of years ago, I got my husband a few of his favorite Rush Albums on vinyl. I recommend finding a great record store in your area or Ebay.