Rabbit, rabbit readers! It’s the first day of April and time to introduce this month’s feature. Spring is upon us and it is the perfect time to start spring cleaning and organizing our lives. I love to start this season with a fresh and clean perspective which means tidying-up my life a bit. Life can be very chaotic at times so any opportunity to clean it up and organize it is beneficial to my daily productivity. Here are a few of the areas I will be covering weekly in this month’s feature:
- Agendas and why I use them. Pick out a cute agenda book and fill it with your appointments, tasks and deadlines. I use my agenda as an editorial calendar for this blog which keeps all of my posts outlined in advanced.
- To-Do Lists and why I swear by them! I love making to-do lists for any set of tasks in my life. Whether it’s at work, home or for this blog to-do lists keep me on track. They are a visual tool for seeing the tasks at hand.
- Cleaning. I mean everyone hates cleaning. But how do you motivate yourself to clean the house or your car? I will share some of my tips to motivate myself into cleaning which include treating yourself afterwards!
- Organization and why it’s important. My life would be one big mess if I wasn’t organized. I will share with you my tips to staying that way and why it’s important.
- Self Maintenance because it’s important to take care of yourself!
I will also be writing some special posts for this month including an Earth Day feature and a very special anniversary post. Stay tuned and thank you to all of my readers and supporters for helping me stay in blogging mode!