Wedding registries can be a pain to make and shop for. What do you really need anyways? Judd and I were already living together when we got engaged but there were still items we could use. Since most of our stuff was inherited or from college, we focused on upgrading and registering for new equipment. Here are a few items you may want to include for your kitchen on your registry:
- Kitchenaid Mixer: You can do so much with a Kitchenaid Mixer-even shred chicken! I didn’t actually register for one but was lucky enough to receive one.
- Knife Set: Pairing knives, filet knives, bread knives-oh my! Register for a good knife set that includes a variety of knives for all of your cutting purposes. Check out Cuisinart Cutlery.
- Food processor: I never thought I would need one but my parents got us a Cuisinart Food Processor. From chopping onions without having your eyes water to making guacamole just right-the food processor is a must have!
- Mixing bowls: If you bake a lot, it’s great to have a set of mixing bowls. Register for one with a variety of sizes. Check out Zak! Designs Mixing Bowls. They offer a great selection of colors and sizes.
- A Good Cookbook: I prefer Better Home & Garden’s Cookbook. My mom received one for her wedding almost 30 years ago and she still has it. It’s great for those who are new to cooking or are just looking to try new recipes!