Rabbit, Rabbit! It’s September and that means it’s officially acceptable to decorate the house in fall decor! (And order that Pumpkin Spice Latte.) Or in my case pack up all my crap because this month is going to be crazy. Since it’s going to be a little nuts I decided to set some goals to achieve by the end of the month.
- Start throwing out things we don’t need or want.
- Donate unwanted items to Goodwill and other organizations.
- Pack up apartment…didn’t we just do this?! Oh yeah, we did.
- Close on house.
- Purchase lawn mower for new home.
- Decide on paint color for living room.
- Paint living room prior to moving in.
- Move into new house!
- Clean apartment.
- Update addresses and driver’s license.
- Start replenishing savings.