My day-to-day routine isn’t this glamorous ordeal with stylists and free time all over the place but it is pretty simple during the work week. I am not much of a morning person so getting up is always the hardest part! I’m not fully awake until I let me Boston Terrier out of his crate so he can jump on me and attempt to lick my face. (“Good morning, mom!”) Here is my daily routine during the work week. Keep in my weekends are free game and I usually don’t have a set routine for those days!
- Wake up around 7am.
- Walk Gus and then feed him his breakfast.
- Prepare my loose-leaf tea.
- Boil water in my tea kettle.
- Straighten my hair or put it in an up-do.
- Steep tea for 2 minutes once water is boiled.
- Get Dressed.
- Walk Gus once more before I leave for work.
- Give Gus peanut butter in his Kong toy and put him in his crate.
- Sit in crazy downtown traffic on my way to work!
- Get to work around 8:30am-ish.
- Take a lunch around noon with my coworkers.
- MORE WORK!
- Finish up my work around 5:30-6pm.
- Sit in crazy downtown traffic on my way home.
- Walk Gus once I am home.
- Publish daily blog post.
- Fee Gus around 7pm.
- Prepare our dinner.
- Read, write or watch Netflix.
- Answer a question in our Couples Q & A book. (We do this every night!)
- Head to bed around 10-10:30pm.
What is your daily routine? Do you have any special daily rituals to get your day stated?