I wrote a bucket list on my last blog a few years back. This was when I was freshly out of college and not yet married. Things have changed since then and it was time to revise my bucket list. Originally this prompt was entitled “#1 On My Bucket List” but I cannot seem to number the items in order.
I think its important to have a bucket list of things you want to do in your life. They can be goals you want to achieve, places you want to visit or maybe milestones you want to reach. I see my bucket list as a checklist. These are all things I want to do eventually once day completing them. My hopes with this list are to one day be able to tell my kids and grandkids the things I did in my lifetime.
So here is a list of my bucket list items:
- Write every single day.
- Buy or build a house.
- Go hiking. Judd wants to hike the Appalachian trail one day.
- Take yoga class regularly.
- Go snorkeling.
- Start a family.
- Buy a Ford Mustang.
- Turn my writing into a career.
- Travel overseas: England, Italy, France, Ireland and Australia.
- Get more into photography particularly weddings and portraits.
- Write a book.
- Go parasailing.
- Get another Boston Terrier or a Blue Tick Hound.
- Go to Disneyland in California then Disney in Paris.
- Take this blog to the next level.
These are just a few of the things I want to do and I am sure I forgot some!
What are some of your bucket list items?