Trinkets, gadgets, whose-it’s and what not’s. Collections can be made up of many things. I love to collect items especially ones that have meaning to me. I am a bit of an organized hoarder when it comes to things. I have a hard time throwing them away! Here are a few of the things I collect:
- Old Vinyls-I have a few of my favorite records on vinyl thanks to some amazing record stores and vintage shops. My goal is to get every single favorite vinyl from my favorite artists. I am still trying to find the perfect way to display them. Maybe on a wall in our future house! Here are a few of the records I have:
- Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon
- Pink Floyd The Wall
- Rush Caress of Steel (A gift for my husband one Christmas)
- The Cars Candy O (A gift for my husband one Christmas)
- Disney Pins-Like any Disney maniac, I collect trader pins that I have on a Pin lanyard. (It happens to be the Star Wars Disney Themed Lanyard!) I have pins from various Star Wars weekends, my favorite Winnie the Pooh Character Tigger and a pin from the Disney resort we stayed in during our honeymoon. I never trade these pins only because they all have a special meaning to me. I hope to encourage my future kids to collect these pins one day.
- Beer Cozies- Each time I travel somewhere, I try to pick up beer cozies. My first one is from one of my favorite places to eat in Charleston, SC. I even have one from my favorite local place back home.
- Vintage Polaroid Cameras- When I was still in photography school, a classmate gave me an old Polaroid Land Camera. I thought it was the coolest thing! Each time I am at a thrift store/consignment shop I look for old Polaroid cameras. I only have a few of them but they are each from different eras of Polaroid.
What types of things do you collect? Do you show off your collection or keep it in a box somewhere?