A girl’s closet is a sacred place. When I moved in with my husband when we were dating, he knew what he was getting into! The endless amounts of handbags…an obsession I have had since I was about 14 to the multiple colors of blazers, my closet is full of great pieces that I am proud of.
I always admired the Carrie Bradshaw quote from Sex & The City, “I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet.” It may sound a bit greedy but I love being able to buy myself things by working hard and saving my money.
- My Wedding Dress-which I still have not cleaned or preserved. Woops!
- A Red Banana Republic Fit and Flare that I adore.
- Tons of blazers. Black, blue even tan. I am obsessed with blazers!
- College shirts. I am proud of where I went to school and occasionally I will rock a UNF tee.
- Yankees shirts including one that was customized for our engagement photos with our last name on the back.
- Various work shirts.
- Bridesmaid attire: a dress from the last wedding I was in and a skirt for my MOH’s wedding next winter.
- SHOES! Tons of shoes but not enough to be completely satisfied. My favorite pair being a pair of low-top red converses that I frequently wear.
- Purses most of which are Kate Spade. I sign up for their newsletter/emails so they send me sale notifications where you can get a back for 75% off. My mother would be so proud!
- My graduation gown..now that I think about it, it may even be Judd’s.
What’s in your closet? Any unique or proud items you own that you want to share? Let us know!