My bag is an endless pit full of essential items to keep me functioning as an adult successfully in society. Seriously. Without these items, I probably wouldn’t make it on a day-to-day basis! So, what exactly is in my bag?
- Lily Pulitzer Agenda-Filled with blog post topics by day, upcoming weddings and appointments. It keeps me organized.
- My ‘Write” Brainstorming Notebook- I carry this notebook with me everywhere in case I get an idea for a blog post topic or monthly feature. It is filled with post drafts and even a few doodles.
- Blog, Inc.- I recently started reading Oh Joy! blogger Joy Cho’s book “Blog Inc.” and I am obsessed! For someone who writes as a passion, this book is a motivator for me to keep doing what I love to do-write!
- Kate Spade Wallet- A Christmas gift from my brother who knows the ways to make me happy are Teavana tea and Kate Spade.
- ELF Lip Exfoliater- A Pinterest recommendation that I couldn’t live without.
- My Keys-Alright, alright…cliche item to have because every woman has a set of keys in her bag but I love my car keys. I bought my car last December a week before Christmas when my old car died. The second on got the keys handed to me, I was filled with pride. This was the first car I bought all by myself. (But with the moral support of my husband of course!)
Handbag: Small Le Pliage Tote by Longchamp from Nordstrom.