This month’s feature is coming to a close and since I only featured a few date night ideas, here are five more ideas for date nights/date days. It’s refreshing to keep dating even once you get married.
- Visit a local Farmer’s Market. Go to the nearest farmer’s market and take turns picking out fresh foods to make a really killer dinner with! It’s a great bonding experience to create something together.
- Attend a wine/beer tasting. Wine lovers? Go to a local Vineyard and try a wine tasting together. Beer lover? Check and see if your are breweries offer beer tasting flights. Jacksonville is known for their craft beer market and breweries.
- Putt-Putt Golf. A little friendly competition between your significant other can be a good thing! Challenge each other to a game of putt-putt golf. If you both aren’t great at it (like my husband and I), have a few laughs!
- Go to a concert. If you are a music-loving couple, go see a concert together. Share a favorite band or artist? See if they are touring in your area and go! It’s always fun to go to a show with your significant other.
- Go camping. Grab a tent, some sleeping bags and s’more fixings and go camping! Find the nearest camping area and pitch your tent for a night. Get cozy under the stars and maybe even tell a few ghost stories. Try going before the weather gets crazy warm so you can build a campfire together.