Today I am following up on my May Goals. This month went by in the blink of an eye! I cannot believe summer is here. I got a lot of things done this month that I set to do at the beginning. Let’s follow-up on some of the May goals I set for myself and how I did.
- Daily yoga practice at home- Pass. I started my at-home practice on May 2nd since May 1st was a Sunday yoga class at the studio. Even if it’s for 10 minutes, I tried to do a little yoga each day. There were days when I didn’t have time to do it like when I went to Orlando to visit my brother or the afternoon where I walked a 5k. I plan on continuing this practice through next month and moving forward.
- De-clutter loft and guest room- Pass-ish. I did throw things out from our office and guest room. I organized our loft office and started using it as a yoga room but our guest bedroom is still not where I want it. Gotta go through some boxes of winter clothes!
- Train for Corporate 5K- FAIL! I definitely did NOT train for the Corporate 5K that I signed up for with my company but I did walk it! The day was pretty rainy when we got to the event after work. We decided to stick it out even when it started to rain at the start of the race. I was glad that I did because at our half mile mark, the rains let up leaving us refreshed and powering through to finish the race in a slow put dignified 57 minutes. Not bad for walking!
- Make photo book of all our vacation photos from our cruise Pass. I did this almost a week after our cruise! I knew that if I wanted to accomplish this task I’d have to jump on it immediately. I found Snapfish.com had a great deal on their 8x11in hardcover books for only $11.99 and jumped on the opportunity. I love the way the book came out!
- Continue freelancing- Pass. I’ve been trying to keep my confidence levels up when working on freelance gigs as it’s easy to hate your own work. But I get to work with a wonderful client that it’s easy to feel inspired and work with them on their content.
My May Goals for this year seemed pretty easy to attain and complete. If I didn’t accomplish a particular goal or finish a task, I didn’t get myself down about it. I want to eventually train to run a 5k so I can eventually do a 10k and maybe even a half marathon. (Crazy I know!) Keeping our home decluttered is something I want to strive to always do each month. We don’t ever need “Things” so why keep pointless crap around?
How did you do on your monthly goals? Share with us!