I love Mexican food! It is a guilty pleasure of mine. In college, I found a way to have “taco Tuesday”for dinner that was easy to make and cheap. I played around with this recipe and found it super easy and quick to whip up if I worked late. Here are my Fool-Proof Chicken Tacos:
- Chicken Tenders (5-7)
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Hard or Soft Shell Tacos. I prefer the soft shell ones.
- Shredded Lettuce
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, diced or Scoop of Salsa
- Shredded Cheese or Diya Vegan Shredded cheese
- Caramelized OnionsHow to Caramelize Onions
- Pour Taco Season package into a bowl.
- Coat chicken tenders in Taco Seasoning.
- Place Tbsp. of olive oil in skillet and heat to medium.
- Place chicken tenders. Cook one side for 5-7 min then flip tenders to other side. Cook thoroughly.
- Heat Taco shells in oven (if hard) or in microwave(if soft).
- Pile on the lettuce, tomato, cheese and any other toppings you want and enjoy!