Happy New Year! With a new year comes new goals and resolutions to accomplish. I have always set things to accomplish each year in my personal life but will also be setting new goals for this blog as well. Exciting things are planned for this year and I am so ready to jump in and get started!
Personal Goals & Resolutions:
- Help Judd build our coffee table and dining table from scratch. I have always loved the DIY process for many things but home decor and furniture is a new area for me! Judd is looking to build some things for our future home and I would like to help by learning how to stain and finish his pieces.
- Learn meditation and how to be mindful. A couple of months ago, I read Dan Harris’ book “10% Happier” which piqued my interest in meditation and becoming more mindful. It’s a challenge I am looking forward to embarking on in 2015.
- Kayak more. I am hooked after our honeymoon! There are places around Jacksonville that offer kayaking tours. I would love to do more of it this year.
- Take an epic road trip: I am beyond excited for our 2015 vacation plans to travel up the east coast of the United States. With a few stops along the way, Judd and I will be venturing to see national landmarks, memorials and family up north.
- Monthly features-Each month I will post a weekly feature with a theme.
- Average of 3-4 posts per week- I try to post Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week and I want to continue this consistency.
- Work on Branding- This includes site design, logo creation and an overall blog theme.
- Networking with other bloggers in community- This is a biggie for me! Naturally I am very social and want to branch out to others who do similar writing and blogging for encouragement.