It’s been a busy but eventful month. That must be why I find myself writing the follow-up post to my March Monthly Goals. I did about 50% of my goals set out at the beginning of the month which isn’t the best but I’m getting there!
- 15 Minute Yoga Practice Once Daily– FAIL. I didn’t completely hold true to this. I am horrible at continuing things once I start them. I spent one night doing a quick 15-minute practice that worked but the next night I got caught up in cooking dinner. I find that if I make mistakes I am hindering my efforts of accomplishing this. My goal is to come up with a way to incorporate a little bit of practice daily even if it’s 10 minutes before bed. Maybe a yoga challenge is the way to achieve this. (April Yoga Challenge!)
- Work on building stock photo library for blog– FAIL. Well, I did a few stock photos for the site but I find myself really hating my photos. For someone with a photography degree I am not proving my technique! My goal is to keep trying to make stock photos even if I think they aren’t so great. Practice does make perfect!
- Schedule more social media posts– PASS. With the help of Buffer, I was able to schedule social media posts for my blog in advanced. I tried to post something every day whether it was a teaser to the next day’s post or an interesting article. Keeping current with your followers is so important to building up your blog community!
- Revamp resume…it should always be up to date!– PASS. I sat down one night and revamped my resume. I made the layout easier to read and updated my skills. I find resume writing a challenge just because I feel weird touting all of my accomplishments on a piece of paper.
- Clean out closet of pieces I haven’t worn in years– PASS. A few weeks ago, I went through my winter clothes and bagged up the ones I didn’t wear at all this year. Since the weather is getting warmer I have no need for winter clothes so it was the perfect time to pack them up and get rid of things I did not need. We even managed to replace our luggage. I threw out my suitcase that I got when I was 12 and Judd’s hand-me-down suitcases. It was time to get pieces of our own that would be perfect for traveling.
3 out of 5 goals completed this month, not to shabby! Since next month is busy with travel, I will focus on the 2 goals from this list that I did not achieve this month and see if I can get some progress going.
How did you do on your month goals for March? Hopefully spectacularly!