Can you believe it’s already May?! I was looking at my calendar while drafting this post and realized how quickly this year is flying by. It’s almost summer which means it’s almost time to check in on my goals for this year. I realized I am slightly behind on a few of them and there are some I haven’t even conquered at all! So for this month I am dedicating myself to achieving some of these goals!
- Daily yoga practice at home- even if I don’t go to class I should still be practicing. I’ve been easing into a home practice even if it means only a few poses.
- De-clutter loft and guest room– I spent a lot of time in our guest room over the last few weeks preparing for our trip. Each time I walked into the room I just felt anger seeing how cluttered it was. Same with our loft. We don’t really need anything so my goal for this month is to de-clutter and simplify our lives and our house!
- Train for Corporate 5K – A few years ago I thought it would be awesome to NOT train for a Corporate 5k run I signed up for with my agency. I paid for it big time a day later when my entire body hurt and my legs were sore. Since I signed up this year for the run, I want to at least try to train for it in some way!
- Make photo book of all our vacation photos from cruise. I take so many pictures each time we vacation but I NEVER print them out! My goal is to make a photo book of all the vacation photos we have from the cruise and get it printed before the end of the month.
- Continue freelancing. I love to write and recently I’ve been given some opportunity to freelance with it. I just want to keep up the momentum and keep creating!
What are your goals for this month? Share them with us!