Happy December! The holiday season is upon us and so is the busiest shopping season of the year. As I have gotten older, I have lost interest in making lists for family, friends and even my husband on the things I would like for Christmas. I would much rather get things for other people then receive gifts at this point! So I sat down and thought about some of my favorite things sort of like Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
- Kate Spade Cross-body bag: Easy to wear and super cute!
- Lily Pulitzer Agenda: keeps my year/life in order.
- Monogrammed Necklace: when all else fails, get something with a monogram on it!
- A Classic Movie: “Singing in The Rain” is one of my favorites.
- Tea Mugs: you can never have too many!