It’s finally September which means the fall season is finally upon us! (And a new month feature!) This is my favorite time of year not to mention season. This month is going to bring new fall recipes, my favorite fall essentials, decorating around the house for fall and the reason why I love this season. I have some exciting things planned in the next few weeks which involve my love of fall. For my September feature I am sharing why I love this season so much.
Reasons Why I Love Fall:
- Changing of the weather- The temperatures start to cool off slightly although I live in Florida so not much until October! But even if we get one day of cooler weather say in the 70s, its paradise from our summer temps of 95 or higher.
- The Leaves Change Color- I live in north Florida which is practically South Georgia which means I get to enjoy the color-changes of the leaves. It’s refreshing to see the colors change on all of the tress symbolizing the change in the season.
- Football starts- Like any good southern girl I love the fall because it kicks off the football season. (College and NFL.) Some of my favorite memories from high school were going to the football games on Friday nights when the weather was cool. In a few weeks, I will be heading to the Swamp in Gainesville to watch the Florida Gators play the Tennessee Volunteers. (More on that after the game!)
- Fall themed everything- From Autumn scented candles to pumpkin spice lattes, fall provides us with the very best! I am obsessed with the Autumn Leaves candle from Yankee Candle and I still have one from last year. It makes my entire house smell amazing and makes it feel like home.
- Our Wedding Anniversary is in the Fall- In a month, we will be celebrating our first year of marriage. How crazy is that?! I feel like we got married yesterday. But time always flies faster when you are having fun!
What’s your favorite thing about Fall? Share it with us!