Happy June! It’s officially summer here in Florida. The temperatures are much warmer and the days have gotten longer. I have a love/hate relationship with summers in Florida. For one, the sun shines almost every single day. But by 2pm each afternoon we get severe thunderstorms so your beach plans usually have to be early in the day. It’s better to go to the beach early in the day with the heat as temperatures get up to 100 plus degrees. We have some fun plans for the first part of the summer and I am sure we will make more as the days go on. Today I am sharing my summer bucket list and goals I want to achieve as these months go by.
- Attend High Tea at The Grand Floridian
- Go to a bluegrass show
- Go kayaking at least once
- Take a day trip to Amelia Island
- Watch my brother perform in the new “Jungle Book Alive” show at Animal Kingdom
- Enjoy a refreshing Dole Whip Float at Magic Kingdom
- Take the new Tacoma on a road trip, GoPro the journey!
- Successfully do a yoga handstand…with the assistance of a wall!
- Photograph More!
- Print wedding photo album
- Fill picture frame with photos of friends and family for upstairs wall.
- Update work wardrobe
- Journal every day if possible
- Try more unique recipes
- Take a cooking class
What are your summer bucket list items or goals? Share with us!