Rabbit, Rabbit! It’s finally May and the countdown to summer is in full swing! If you live in the south, May is right around the time where the weather starts to get unbearably hot. But fret not as the pools are open and the beach is hopping!
May is going to be a fun month. We have a friend from college visiting next weekend. Then a few weeks after that I am hoping to get to see my college roommate and her baby. Memorial Day weekend I am flying back to Florida to spend some time with my family and of course get in a Disney trip! Here are my goals for this month:
- Check credit scores
- Narrow down home buying budget and determine what we can afford
- Find areas where we want to look for a home
- Start ramping up savings for down payment on house
- Limit eating out to once a week
- Clean out dresser and donate unwanted items
- Do a quick 10-15 minute yoga practice every morning when I wake up
- Continue working on handstand
- Make homemade potato gnocchi
- Eat less meat but more veggies
What are your goals for May? Share them with us!