Happy Friday! I’m coming off a sugar high from Halloween and suffering a serious Stranger Things hangover after finishing season 2 a few days ago. November is an exciting month for a few different reasons but one in particular. We are going to Florida for Thanksgiving! I cannot wait to be with friends and family for a few days.
Besides some travel, there are a few things I want to accomplish by the end of this month. With the holiday’s quickly approaching some of these goals are associated.
November Goals & To-Do’s
- Paint entry way of house.
- Buy rug for entry way.
- Get back on yoga 2-3 times a week.
- Incorporate protein shakes back into my pre-workout routine.
- Buy Judd’s Birthday Gift.
- Start Christmas shopping for family.
- Design some Christmas Cards? (Tentative. Judd doesn’t want to do them but I do.)
- Work on stock photography for blog.
- Finish vacation photo book from last year’s Tennessee trip & print.