April’s Month Feature: Spring Cleaning & Organizing
As spring is coming to an end so is this month’s feature of spring cleaning and organizing. As sad as I am to see it go, I am so happy to have featured something that I am pretty good at! I love to keep things in my life organized and clean. There was a time before I got into college were I was a mess all over the place. I had no system of cleaning or organizing anything. Moving away from home and being in charge of my education/bills/ other adult responsibilities helped shape me into the little organizing and cleaning bee! This feature came at the perfect time in my life because we will be moving out of our tiny apartment and into a town home in a month. I am so excited but a little nervous. Last time we moved I got very sick from the stress so I am trying my best to keep my moving-stresses to a minimal! We have already started to ed-clutter and clean early to help with the moving process.
Here is a recap of the posts for Spring Cleaning and Organizing. I hope you all are able to find them helpful and motivating!
- Living By The Agenda– I discussed how to live your life by planning events/appointments in an agenda. This post is great for anyone with a busy life and especially helpful for any brides-to-be planning a wedding. Being able to keep up with vendor appointments and payment due dates will help you stay on track for the perfect wedding day!
- To-Do lists: Why I Make Them– In this post, I discussed why I make to-do lists and how they help me stay on track in my day-to-day life. I find to-do lists especially helpful at work when I am trying to plan out my day in order to meet deadlines.
- A Clean Motive– It’s hard to find the motivation to clean! In this post, I list some of my cleaning motivators in order to make my apartment look spotless and avoid distractions which happen all to often when I clean!
- Organizing the “Shananagins”– Ever wonder how I keep my blogging processes organized and my posting schedules on track? This post breaks it down for you and may even provide some guidance for your own blogging practices.
- Getting a Grip on Your Inbox– In my final post, I gave some tips on how to get and keep your inbox under control.