I love coming across fun writing prompts on forums or community sites with other bloggers. This blog post idea came from SITS “Stop the Summer Slump Blogging Challenge.” Although I am not participating in every day of the challenge, I found today’s prompt quiet fun! Today’s prompt was to write out a Summer Bucket List of everything you want to accomplish by the end of August. Even though I no longer get summer breaks-I am out of school and working full time-I thought it would be fun to make a little Summer Bucket List of the things I want to accomplish by the end of August. There aren’t a lot of crazy ideas but stuff I can easily do and mark off as I do it. (Maybe even blog about each item I cross off!) Check it out!
My Summer Bucket List
DIY a front door wreath for our new house. Attend a yoga class at least once a week. Successfully help plan and host an amazing bridal shower for my best friend and MOH.(June 27th, 2015! and it was amazing!)
- Get the dog back into daily training habits.
- Simplify my wardrobe. (And evolve it into that of an adult.)
Decorate and use my new loft office or as I have called it, “The Blogging Loft.” (In progress!)
- Talk to my brother at least once a week. We are both busy but there is no excuse!
- Book our Disney Cruise for next spring!
- Get my passport.
Have more “date nights” with my husband even if it’s on a weeknight when we work the next day.
- Finish decorating our house: hanging pictures, getting our wedding photo printed for the living room, buy a desk chair, consider buying a bed for the guest bedroom.
What is on your Summer Bucket List?