I live for vacation! Who doesn’t?! My favorite part about vacationing is getting some vacation essentials dependent upon where we are traveling to. Since we are a few weeks away from setting sail on our first cruise I thought I would share some vacation essential perfect for our first cruise!
- Swiss Gear Luggage- I was in the market for new luggage after the wheels on my last suitcase worn out completely. 9To the point of chipping off when I rolled it!) I found a great deal on a Swiss Gear luggage set from Academy which included a small suitcase inside of a larger one for $129. Considering what you get out of this deal it was perfect for us! Their luggage is durable and features compartments to hold all of your belongings.
- Kate Spade Passport Holder- When I got my passport I was amazed at how small and thing it was. I thought to myself, I am going to lose this if I don’t find a holder for it. Kate Spade has this adorable passport holder and Judd gifted it to me for Valentine’s day. It’s perfect for my passport, ID and any other cards or cash I want to store.
- Floppy Beach Hat- Going on a cruise means being out in the sun a lot. Whether it be on the ship’s deck, by the pool or on a beach in the Bahamas, you’ll be in the sun frequently. Protect your face with sunscreen and also this adorable floppy beach hat. I love floppy beach hats when I am out on the water. It keeps the sun off my face and keeps me shaded.
- GoPro Hero 4 Black- A waterproof camera is essential when you’re on vacation! I love my GoPro and the capabilities it has to take underwater if I decide to go snorkeling.
- Bathing Suit- It’s pretty obvious that you’d need a bathing suit on a cruise! Finding a cute one can be a chore! I love Target’s selection and the fact that they are affordable.
- Romper- I plan on packing multiple rompers for my cruise! I love how comfortable they are plus Target has some cute ones you can dress up or down. Rompers are my go-to clothing item for casual port days.
What are your vacation essentials? Share with us!